Theatre of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theatre of the World

An AU Hetalia Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[open to everyone<3]Night out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

[open to everyone<3]Night out Empty
PostSubject: [open to everyone<3]Night out   [open to everyone<3]Night out EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Gilbert, even if he enjoyed doing it, wasn't exactly one who loved work. No, he was more of the kind who loved to be entertained. Which explained why today, instead of staying in the theater later than usual because he procrastinated on his props, he sneaked out.

It hadn't been that easy; After all, such a great amount of awesomeness concentrated in one body -sexy as hell would he add- was hard to miss and rather overwhelming. Instead of walking out the door casually, he had climbed over the stage, tiptoed his way through some of the rooms used to stock old props and decors and had finally crawled his way out by an aeration tube. He jumped on his feet, cackling loudly.
"Kesesesese! That was easy!"
Never-minding the fact he now was dirty and probably looked stupid, coming out of that small hole on the wall right next to the main door, he walked with a smug face toward the closest bar.

Once he was seated in, he got himself some fairly good beer, reminding himself how awesome it was to be alone. And no, he didn't feel empty and absolutely didn't wish he had friends or drinking buddies with him. That was for pansy boys, and he was an awesome real man. Who didn't feel lonely at all.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Admin
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: [open to everyone<3]Night out   [open to everyone<3]Night out EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Rather than practicing his lines for his role in the upcoming play, Alfred decided he was going to break some laws. Actually, just one, and it really wasn't that big of a deal. After all, people did it all the time, this certainly wasn't his first time, and especially those younger than himself did it all the time. A few drinks never hurt anyone, right? Even if they were under the age of twenty-one. As much as he really loved America, the drinking age bothered him. Pretty much everywhere else, the age was eighteen! Anyway, he was only a year under the limit.

Still, he liked to think of himself as a badass who broke the rules... as unheroic as that sounded. It could be worse, he could be running over children with his car, or robbing banks, or walking on private property. But he'd never do things like that.

Alfred didn't go to the theater at all, heading straight from his apartment to a local bar. The place wasn't anything special, but he did know that they didn't ID there. Although, he had been there enough to know the bartenders by name and they all knew him... they were well aware that he wasn't of age, but honestly didn't care. And why would they? Business was business.

He sat himself down and ordered a beer, not interested in having anything fancy, as he would consider it. Sometimes he did, but tonight he felt like having something simple. And he wasn't planning on drinking all that much anyway, so might as well stick to something that wasn't gonna get him wasted right away. With a drink now, Alfred took the time to look around the bar. There weren't too many people there, he noted. A few guys hanging around by themselves... Wait, was that an albino over there? One he kind of recognized? But couldn't place the name of? Asking himself these questions, Alfred failed to realize that he was staring.
Back to top Go down
https://theatreoftheworld.rpg-board.net
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: [open to everyone<3]Night out   [open to everyone<3]Night out EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Gilbert sighed happily while sipping his beer. This probably was the best part of his day so far; time spent with his best friend (himself), a good drink in hand, enjoying the rather peculiar atmosphere of the bar. He loved how people were laughing loudly, talking animatedly... The fact it was rather dark in there also pleased him; his eyes were pretty sensitive to light after all and that kind of shadowed way to light the room suited him perfectly. All he needed to make it perfect was for the alcohol to take effect, making him feel lighter and bolder than usual... And a drinking buddy.

He usually liked to get into fights when he went out drinking, avoiding miraculously to get in jail for it. However, tonight, he had decided to behave, and try to socialize. This bar was close to the theater, so he might as well try not to get a bad reputation over here too and keep his job, to pay the rent and more alcohol... As well as food for his bird and some more plushies for his locked-in-a-closet collection. Beside, as he tasted the beer, he decided it was decent enough for his high standards, hence the need not to be kicked out of the bar and put on the blacklist.

Which was why this time, as he scanned the room, even if his whole posture indicated dominance, self assurance and manliness, it didn't show any hint of aggressiveness. He tried to look like a badass laid-back mysterious dangerous guy, since it was the kind of things girls liked and... Well, why not getting laid if fights wasn't in order? Not that he usually was good at picking up girls but he could dream. As he looked around, he spotted someone staring at him intently. Of course, his awesomeness was to catch people's eyes. He was slightly disappointed his admirer was a male though. He wasn't gay. Or, he wouldn't admit he might perhaps sometime feel like doing a man.
As he glanced at him more discreetly than openly staring at him -he didn't really want to lead him on if he really was intending to flirt-, he noticed a few things that seemed familiar. He was pretty sure the guy was one of the actors in the theater. As he thought about it more, it made sense. And he probably was looking at him like that because he had missed his awesomeness... That explanation was everything he needed to actually want to go greet the guy. Not that he felt terribly lonely drinking by himself, of course.

He stood up, not forgetting to take is drink, and dropped on the seat right next to the other, smirk in place as he greeted him.
"Yo. In need of some more awesomeness tonight?"
In an attempt to intimidate the other a little-since he had that compulsory need to impress people as much as he could and earn their respect-, he started detailing his face with his usually rather scary/bad guy's like piercing eyes. He knew for a fact being an albino was good to impress people; red eyes usually were associated with demons and other ill-intentioned creatures... He knew it and decided to use it. And he absolutely wasn't insecure or slightly nervous about meeting a new person; that was for pansies.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Admin
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: [open to everyone<3]Night out   [open to everyone<3]Night out EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Really, it wasn't until the guy stood up and headed toward him that Alfred realized he was staring. But at that point it was too late to hide the fact, and it wouldn't make it any less weird if he turned away abruptly. So he just kinda... continued to stare. It probably seemed really creepy, but the guy didn't look upset or anything. Which was good.

Except Alfred had to wonder if he should be afraid of the guy almost as soon as the other sat down. Pfft, that was stupid. Heroes are afraid of anything, especially not slightly-intimidating albinos. With a grin, he responded, "Actually, I think I have enough awesome, thanks." He didn't feel so bad about staring before, 'cause now the guy seemed to be staring back. He noted, though, that the guy had some intensely red eyes. Alfred would admit, they were pretty damn awesome. ... was it weird to admire another guy's eyes? Ah, well....

Deciding to get straight to the point, there was no hesitation when he asked, "So, you work at the theater, right? I kinda recognize you, but I don't know your name." he said. Rather than drinking his beer, he was unconsciously pushing it around on the bar. It nearly spilled a few times, but he didn't notice. "I'm Alfred, by the way. I'm an actor there." Introducing himself made sense, especially when trying to get a name out of the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: [open to everyone<3]Night out   [open to everyone<3]Night out EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:58 pm

He almost saw fear appear in the other's eyes. Almost. A brave one huh? Well that was good, he liked a bit of resistance. Soon enough though he'd bow to his awesomeness. He just couldn't accept the fact it could go otherwise, he didn't know what to do if someone actually got he wasn't all that awesome. though he was. Yeah, he was. Or... Or maybe was the other guy some kind of an idiot who didn't react to fear. He preferred the idea of a strong guy, making him break down and admit how much better he, Gilbert Beildschmidt, from Prussia -he refused to call it east Germany, Potsdam was the town where Prussian kings lived!- was better than him. Yeah, sounded like a great way to pass time.

"You don't really look awesome enough for me."
...Well, he did, but it was all about being the dominant male here, so he wouldn't admit it. He stared at the beer, his eye twitching a little as it almost spilled. Wasting beer, especially when it was a good one like that, was really, really annoying to him. It could be considered a pet-peeve. He remembered his decision not to get in a fight, forcing his eyes away from the... the blasphemy happening in front of him.

He smirked, trying not to show his discomfort at the whole glass ordeal, taking some time to answer to add some dramatic effect, sipping some more before wiping his mouth with his sleeve to get rid of the foam of the drink.
"I'm Gilbert Beildschmidt, don't forget that name, I'm the most awesome guy in this town, and probably in the world."
He then added nonchalentely, his hand reaching to grab the other's beer to make it stop;
"I know you. I make all your weapons and jewelry and stuff. I didn't bother remembering your name though."
Which was true. He didn't mind talking more to him right now, but he never felt the need to actually remember his name before. Not important enough to him. It might change depending on his mood after his talk with him though. He could always use a friend after all.
Back to top Go down
Alfred F. Jones
Admin
Alfred F. Jones

PostSubject: Re: [open to everyone<3]Night out   [open to everyone<3]Night out EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Alfred let out a snort of laughter to the other's comment. "Dude, I'm super awesome. I'm like a hero." That logic made sense to Alfred due to his belief that superheroes equaled awesome. Even if he was lacking in the 'super' department, he was still a hero and, therefore, awesome. And no one would tell him otherwise, including this scary looking guy who really wasn't that scary, but....

For some reason, the guy seemed to be staring at Alfred's beer. The American only wondered why, never realizing that he was pushing it around to the point of spilling. 'Maybe there's something in it?' he wondered, but when he looked in the glass he didn't see anything. The only other thing he could think of was that the albino was really thirsty and wanted Alfred's beer in addition to the one he already had. But there was no way in hell Alfred would give up his beer. Scary albino could just buy another if he's that thirsty.

The guy's name sounded familiar, obviously because they did know each other. "Nice to meet ya, Gilbert!" Officially meet, that is. "You think you're pretty awesome, huh? Where's your proof?" he asked with a grin. Gilbert didn't look like the type of person to do something heroic, so he couldn't be that awesome. But then again, Alfred was always taught not to judge a book by it's cover.

When Gilbert reached over to stop him from pushing his drink around any longer, Alfred realized that that had been the problem all along. The guy was just annoyed by it. Well, he could have said something. Oh well, that wasn't the real problem at hand. "You should remember my name. I'm pretty much the best actor there, y'know?" That was a definite exaggeration, but hey, a guy could dream, right? He was sure if any of the other actors were there, though, they'd be really offended by that statement.
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: [open to everyone<3]Night out   [open to everyone<3]Night out EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:02 am

He raised an eyebrow, smirking at the other's self-confidence. Sure... He so was a hero. All he could see was a delusional kid who thought he could be as awesome as him, claiming to be a hero. And, even if heroes were awesome, it wasn't enough to rival him. He had to show him what awesomeness really was about.

"Alfred, look at yourself, now back to me, now back at yourself, now back to me. Sadly, you aren't me, but if you stopped talking bullshit, and got more realistic about awesomeness, You could look like you're me."

He smirked more, gulping down his beer, before asking for another one.
"Just look at me, and you have your proof. I'm the epitome of awesomeness, you can't rival, just take example on me kid."

He ordered another drink, not even bothering answering the best actor thing. He didn't give a shit about who was the best actor; just like they didn't give a shit about their weapons, jewelry, and pretty much every objects on stage. If they knew how hard he worked on those...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [open to everyone<3]Night out   [open to everyone<3]Night out Empty

Back to top Go down

[open to everyone<3]Night out
Page 1 of 1