Theatre of the World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theatre of the World

An AU Hetalia Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction of the Awesome me |D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

Introduction of the Awesome me |D Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of the Awesome me |D   Introduction of the Awesome me |D EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:50 am

(... I feel bad about the title)
So hello people~
I'm going to be your Gilbert, so fear me, I'll make sure to be a global -awesome- annoyance when we rp <3 Isn't that great.

OOC my name is Marie (or Marie-Elisabeth, but I'd rather you don't start using the "long and noble" version of my name=_=), I'm French, lived in Versailles the major part of my life with a huge German influence (I blame my family). I currently live in England too so my English should be good enough, even if it might be a weird mix of American and British terms (maybe Aussie too. I blame my penpals |D). If I ever happen to be unclear,I'm willing to correct it ♥

I can provide help with French if any of the rpers supposed to use some wants ♥

And I think it's all. Nice to meet you all~ I hope we'll get along well~

(wow, I managed not to talk too much, this is a miracle.)

Back to top Go down
Former France

Former France

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the Awesome me |D   Introduction of the Awesome me |D EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:53 am

Honhonhon~ I know you~

Welcome~

I am sure Francis and Gilbert are going to be great friends~ (now we only need a spain).
Back to top Go down
Former Prussia

Former Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the Awesome me |D   Introduction of the Awesome me |D EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:00 am

You stalker you
Thanks ♥ and Yeah, we definitely need a Spain, and I'm all for some BTT action ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the Awesome me |D   Introduction of the Awesome me |D Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the Awesome me |D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Theatre of the World :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: